I hope you, the children and your families are all keeping well during these unprecedented times.
Following the announcement of school closures last Thursday, the 12th of March, teachers prepared and sent work home with the children, which they can complete over the two weeks of closure.
In addition to this curricular work I have listed and attached some resources below, which you might find useful.
If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Twinkl – the online educational resource https://www.twinkl.ie/search?term= are offering a one month free membership to new members. The password is IRLTWINKLHELPS.
- magickeys.com- storybooks for all ages
- storylineonline.net – online stories
- khanacademy.org – Maths website
- Starfall.com – Literacy
- spellingshed.com – Literacy
- https://www.scoilnet.ie/ – all subjects
- topmarks.co.uk – Maths
- http://www.askaboutireland.ie/learning-zone/primary-students/ – History and Geography
- https://www.ducksters.com/ – Science/Geography/History
- http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk – Literacy
- https://www.sfi.ie/engagement/discover-primary-science-and-maths/activities-search/ – Science activities
- https://www.lumosity.com/en/ – Literacy & brain training
- boggle – wordsearches
- https://www.digitaldialects.com/Irish.htm – Gaeilge
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ – all subjects