The Board of Management is responsible for the direct government of the school in accordance with
– The Rules for National Schools
– The Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedures
– Circulars issued from time to time by the Minister.
The Board of Management of our school comprises of:
– two nominees of the Patron
– two elected parents (one being a mother, one being a father)
– the School Principal
– one elected member of the teaching staff
– two extra members proposed by the Nominees above.
The term of office for the Board is four years.
Board of Management 2011-2015
Chairperson: Deirdre Frawley.
Principal: Kevin Clohessy.
Parent Nominees: Colin Hamilton and Aoife O’Brien Slater.
Community Nominees: David Farrell and Julie Quinn.
Patron’s Nominee: Seán Hogan.
Teachers’ Nominee: Mary Freeman