-Continue to fill in the Active Flag homework sheet
-Collage from magazines
-Project work- favourite animal, country, sports person etc.
I hope you, the children and your families are all keeping well during these unprecedented times.
Following the announcement of school closures last Thursday, the 12th of March, teachers prepared and sent work home with the children, which they can complete over the two weeks of closure.
In addition to this curricular work I have listed and attached some resources below, which you might find useful.
If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Twinkl – the online educational resource https://www.twinkl.ie/search?term= are offering a one month free membership to new members. The password is IRLTWINKLHELPS.
- magickeys.com- storybooks for all ages
- storylineonline.net – online stories
- khanacademy.org – Maths website
- Starfall.com – Literacy
- spellingshed.com – Literacy
- https://www.scoilnet.ie/ – all subjects
- topmarks.co.uk – Maths
- http://www.askaboutireland.ie/learning-zone/primary-students/ – History and Geography
- https://www.ducksters.com/ – Science/Geography/History
- http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk – Literacy
- https://www.sfi.ie/engagement/discover-primary-science-and-maths/activities-search/ – Science activities
- https://www.lumosity.com/en/ – Literacy & brain training
- boggle – wordsearches
- https://www.digitaldialects.com/Irish.htm – Gaeilge
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ – all subjects
The Board of Management have reviewed the Code of Behaviour and Anti-Bullying Policy
5th and 6th class present their business ideas to the Dragons! Thanks to Kyran 0′ Brien for explaining his business and the life of an entrepreneur to the class.
Well done to the boys basketball team on winning the group stages of the Marion Keane Basketball Competition
We wish all in our school and local community good health and wellness during these challenging times.
Our school is closed up to and including Friday March 27th.
You will be notified of any changes and developments to the current circumstances via textaparent.